Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Post Loop -Tips to Succeed


Post Loop is a site where you are paid to post on forums and also paid to post blog comments.  

It is my favorite site because I have found forums that I am actually really into and it never feels like work to me.  Don't get me wrong if you are a good writer and want to joining 30 forums and grind it out to make extra money, you absolutely can.  That's not really for me though, I prefer to not be a drone if I can help it, but like I said that isn't a bad thing if you have the motivation and savvy to do it.

The way I like to use Post Loop is to just have fun and get in to really interesting conversations on the forums.  You can also customize your forum signature to promote your favorite referral sites or your blog.  If you are interesting, people will genuinely be curious and give you some traffic or possible business from those signatures.  Here some tips to help you succeed:

-The First 10 Posts are Everything - Post Loop will hand you out a rating from 1-5 stars that determines what forums you will be able to participate in.  Be sure to use good grammar, write 2 informative sentences, don't be long winded, have a clear point, and don't bash anyone.  I scored a 4 and it has gone up ever since because I maintain the same quality at all times.  You will be rewarded with bonuses for continuing to put up good content.

-Take Advantage of Your Signatures to Promote Other Things - Like I said above, this is basically free marketing, especially if  what you promote pertains to the forum.   

-For Quicker Cash Use the Blogs - I've found that if you need some quick points to hit your payout ($5 Minimum) run through some blogs as it is quicker.  Blog comments can be shorter and less informative in my experiences, but don't get cute and just post like "Good Article" or something.  

-Set a Daily Goal - Let's say you want to reach the $5 payout tomorrow.  Just do it, it is absolutely possible.  Change your daily goals frequently though.  Some days I'll just focus on hitting the maximum at one particular forum that the owner has given me positive feedback on already.  In turn this can turn into the owner giving you bonuses, basically he will increase the amount you get paid for each post.  

Remember these tips when navigating the site, they will help you maximize your experience. You can sign up by clicking here, hit those first 10 posts out of the park, you won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment