Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You Can Work from Home on the Internet

First off, I started this blog because I hear everyday that working from home on the internet is an impossible task and that only so-called "geniuses" or people who are already wealthy can do it. Let's just eliminate that right now. 

I am 31, never went to college, but for 5 years of my adult life I worked from home and loved every single second of it. I started a Mixed Martial Arts blog for fun and it turned into my job and I was proud of it. I sold the site in 2012, which is something I regret, but for the past year I have been working a regular job and making money online with the ultimate goal of just working from home again. Here are some important factors to help you along the way.

 -Creativity - Find your muse and marry her. If you work on being a more creative person an entire new universe of online income opens up for you. 

 -Work Ethic - At first, treating it like a regular job is a must, you have to grind a little bit to reach your ultimate goal. 

 -Picture Yourself Making It - Everyday take a moment and picture the life you want for yourself, you can achieve it, all these negative people will tell you to the contrary. You need to block that out. Don't tell people you plan on doing this, just let the results speak for themselves. 

 -Be Open to Other Entrepreneurs - Work with other people, help them, answer your emails promptly. This is not a competition, don't be afraid to help your fellow people who are wanting to work from home as well. The internet is entirely too vast to think you need to keep some good ideas to yourself. So that's it for now, wake up, get up early and do something, anything to forward your progress in this. I will be making posts daily to help you along the way. I will be setting up an email account specifically for this blog and I will gladly be prompt in my communication. Thanks for reading, onward and upward.

Feel free to email me - chordsdude@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Jewelry includes but is not limited to: hairpins, belly button rings, toe jewels, regal tiaras, diamond ornaments, pendants, earrings, bracelets and necklaces. While lots of high-class ornaments are made up from gemstones like diamonds, sapphires and metals like platinum and titanium, the cheaper costume jewelry or fashion jewelry is manufactured from base metals and less valuable materials.
    visit:Part Time Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Know More Info Check Our Website

    http://getthermalblankets.com/

    ReplyDelete